Two minor requests

Hi, Tomasz.

I have just returned to the list after nearly three weeks away
(moving from New England to Florida) and can't believe how
productive you've been. I count six upgrades since the last
one I downloaded prior to the 3.99 beta, and most of them
came out during my interval offline. WOW!

To the requests:

It used to be that when I loaded or saved a formula using
the Automatic Analysis facility or Indicator Builder, AmiBroker
automatically went to the subdirectory I'd used last--usually
AFL. Now it goes to the AmiBroker folder, even when I've
just loaded the formula from the AFL folder. This happened
back around 3.92 but remains true in the 3.99 beta, and I don't
think it is caused by anything I have done. Could you rework
the next revision to recover the original behavior?

Also--well, maybe this isn't so minor--there have been
quite a few messages about how to use EOD data and
indicators in intraday tests. It would be really helpful if you
could provide EOD-specific functions for the Open, High,
Low, Close, so that we could write, say, MA(Ceod,N) or
Ref(Ceod,-3) and refer to the appropriate array elements.
The more I think about it, the tougher that chore could be--
can you get away with just creating four new arrays for EOD
OHLC data?--but it would surely save a lot of tedious, and
often confusing, ValueWhen(DayOfWeek <>
Ref(DayOfWeek,-1),X,N) statements.

Many thanks.

Owen Davies