Re: Peaks and Troughs detection

Hello Ken,

yes, at present I'm using 2.5 for "change". Optimization doesn't
supply affordable indications, in this case, therefore I made a
choice looking at a lot of charts.
My purpose, however, is to use peaks and troughs as support or
resistance alternatively, depending on last closing price, as I
explained (and showed) to Tomasz in my previous message (14877).
Unfortunately, I still haven't able to find a good solution. Let's
hope in T.J..
Thanks for your appreciation and best regards

Franco