>From:
Hal Brehe
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 10:35
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker3.99.2
beta released
Hi All,I'm embarrassed to admit that things are
happening so fast in AB, that even GREAT things slip right past
me.I went back into the releases to read the READ ME files, however I
found NOTHING that would announce that AB now has TRADING SIMULATOR
capabilities.When the slider at the lower right of the main frame
appeared, that was the time that AB was anointed with Trading Simulator
capabilities. Using the slider, we can now hide a week, a month or a year
of data under the right hand frame of the primary window, and all other
windows follow suit. Now you can practice trading by advancing the next
data period, shifting the data to the left and exposing "tomorrows" data
while watching your indicators -- checking all your "sheets" then make a
judgement if you B or S. This allows one to paper trade until we are happy
with our "system". I know there are book keeping items and automation
frills that can be added to enhance its usability. But the primary AB
feature for Trading Simulation is available RIGHT NOW!!Thank you
very much Tomasz. It's all just beyond our dreams just last year, andhere
it is!  Wah Lah!! Seems like magic but we all know it's nothing but
grinding work and relentless effort that makes our dreams come true in
such a hurry.Thanks much,Best
Regards,Hal
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.350
/ Virus Database: 196 - Release Date:
4/17/2002