Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.99.2 beta released

OK, I found it. I'm glad I did, I wanted to say those good things to you
for some time.

Regards,

Hal

At 04:18 PM 4/17/02 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Tomasz,

Congratulations on AB 3.99.2.  Wow, what a wonderful mind you must
have. No wonder the Poles were the first to crack the Enigma code
machine.

Enough of the honey, now for the sour grapes!!

Just a note to "complain" that   Analysis > Quick
Review  seems to be no longer useful in correcting "wild"
quotations. No access if provided to correct an individual ticker.

Wonderful, just wonderful work!

Best Regards,

Hal

Yahoo! Terms of Service.