Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 3.99.2 beta released

Hi All,

I'm embarrassed to admit that things are happening so fast in AB, that even
GREAT things slip right past me.

I went back into the releases to read the READ ME files, however I found
NOTHING that would announce that AB now has TRADING SIMULATOR capabilities.

When the slider at the lower right of the main frame appeared, that was the
time that AB was anointed with Trading Simulator capabilities. Using the
slider, we can now hide a week, a month or a year of data under the right
hand frame of the primary window, and all other windows follow suit. Now
you can practice trading by advancing the next data period, shifting the
data to the left and exposing "tomorrows" data while watching your
indicators -- checking all your "sheets" then make a judgement if you B or
S. This allows one to paper trade until we are happy with our "system". I
know there are book keeping items and automation frills that can be added
to enhance its usability. But the primary AB feature for Trading Simulation
is available RIGHT NOW!!

Thank you very much Tomasz. It's all just beyond our dreams just last year,
and here it is! Wah Lah!! Seems like magic but we all know it's nothing
but grinding work and relentless effort that makes our dreams come true in
such a hurry.

Thanks much,

Best Regards,

Hal