Re: [amibroker] RYSRX not found

Yep had that enabled. It is currently showing "Mutual
Funds, Mutual Funds, Internet, Undefined" for the
symbol RYAIX. I also tried "add full name to ticker
box" in preferences but I still only get a truncated
description of "RYAIX RYDEX SER TR". It should also
show "ARKTOS FD" in addition to this. I need to know
what to punch to get this last little bit in the
status bar.

It is interesting to note that the Fidelity fund does
not seem to have this problem where the full name is
written to the blue line at the top. For Example,
FGMNX shows in the blue line as "FGMNX - Fidelity
Income FD" which provides all one needs to know.
What's interesting is QP charts adds the word "COM"
for this Fidelity fund but shows full information for
the Rydex funds.

The only other thing I could think of is AB terminates
the description when encountering 2 spaces assuming I
haven't miss configured something.

Bob