Re: [amibroker] Re: RT Beta Testers Thoughts

I would think a pure charting/scan software like AB is
always better than a complement product from eSignals.
Keep in mind that eSignal makes money in datafeeds
not selling softwares. Besides all the user feedback
from this group will make AB an undisputed king.

2c worths.