Re: [amibroker] Re: Importing from MS

Hi tradeshark,

tod> actually, MS import in AB does exactly that what you want.

Not quite, but almost. What I'd like to do is have two (or more)
lists deposited in the MS data folder. Then I'd like to choose
between or among them when I import.

I use one folder (called Master) to actually log my data in. Then I
run scripts to move it around to other folders. But I always import
from Master. I suppose I could create my subset in another folder,
but it would be nice if I could do it without browsing.

Not a huge deal, but if it could be arranged easily, I'd like to see
it.

Best,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@x...