From: <tradeshark@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23 October, 2001 10:07
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Importing from MS

Hi,

actually, MS import in AB does exactly that what you want. I use also
MS import function ( once a day though ) and I have some MS folders,
from which I import only a subset ( limited number ) of securities.

You have to de-select the ones you don't want to import. Next time
you open this folder via AB's MS import, you'll notice, that the
deselected files are not tagged for import.

AB places a list-file in each folder from where you import MS Data.
This list contains only the selected symbols. If you change your
selection, the list is updated and next time you import from this
folder, the new selected symbl is included in the import job. Make
sure to use AB 3.7 version. In older versions, there was a limitation
of 255 symbols per MS folder. If you had more symbols in a MS folder,
the ones above 255 were simply ignored.

regards