Re: Oscillators II (%D)

> Anybody hear of CANSLIM. Why not just do what established people
before have done. Even Einstein stood on the shoulders of giants.
Reduce universe using CANSLIM, or even more simply, $ range/value
plus volatility, liquidity/volume. Just work on less than 100 and
say 20 intensively at any one time.

1/Agree that liquidity/volume is the main filter to have tradable
stocks
2/But About the rules which says that Volume is the fuel of price ,
it is not a mechanical tradable rule, only good for eyes and charting
exercice.
But Perhaps I have read too fast

SC

> I'd also suggest you read the following attachments by a fellow
called Jack Hershey. Jack Hershey started trading in 1959 and has
been in misc.invest.stocks, and m.i.futures and m.i.technical for
years. Check out his posts stored in www.google.com . I have also
attached his very recent response to a troublesome persistent spammer
as a word document (note "Bonehead" is a good guy -"Rick" is the
pain). If anyones interested I can direct you to more. I found his
perspectives very interesting, though I couldn't always get around
the idea of how to trade it. Jack has traded (sold) over 100,000 $25
shares in a day representing 10% of a days trade without disturbing
the market. So I guess he knows what he's doing.