Conflicting data with two chart sources

Hi,
I was comparing two charts with my cousin, (he is using Qchart and I
use AB) and after he sent me a screen shot of his chart, I noticed
our charts were not the same.

The chart ticker is SO .
For example, if you take the data on 25/07/2001, I read on AB:
L= 21.7371 and H= 22.4272
and he reads on Qchart for the same day and data:
L=22.05 and H=22.75

That makes a clear difference on the chart overall look.
I checked other source (stockcharts.com), it confirms's Qchart's data.

Where does this problem comes from ? Could it be due to stock split
that occured right when the divergence started ? Who's right ? Who's
wrong ? Is it due to Yahoo quotes ?

I find this a bit problematic that several data sources don't show
the same information huh ?!

Manioc