>From:
<A title=pachris@xxxx
href="">Christos Panayiotou
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <A title=tj@xxxx
href="">tj@xxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 4:59
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Hard To
Believe

Dear Dimitri
There is an excellent indicator, that explore overbougt and
oversold stocks and separates them in three columns, o.s, o.b and tr.double
klik in oversold ticker will give us a list with oversold stocks for further
filtering.It would be nice if we could import those stocks into watch list to
find for example positive divergencies or macdisrising , e.t.c , if we try
right klik then all stocks are imported in watch list that is not the
desirable
<BLOCKQUOTE