Re: [amibroker] Optimization of progress display.

Dear Hal Brehe,

The Progress dialog displayed during optimization
will be enhanced to
display single window during the whole process
with % complete of the whole
process and the single optimization
step.

As for speed optimization: I use a tool called
"Profiler" all the time.
This tool shows the exact amount of time spent in
each function
which allows me to see what part of the code
consumes most of the time.
Be sure that AmiBroker is being tuned for maximum
performance constantly.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com