Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker/Win32 3.75 & Dlls folder

Hello,

Put your (regular, not ActiveX) DLL in Plugins subdirectory.
You can see if it is loaded properly in Tools->Plugins dialog.

And yes, your functions will be visible in Indicator Builder, Commentary,
Automatic Analysis. Moreover they will be automatically highlighted in the editor.

For example: Sample.DLL publishes two functions Example1 and Example2.
You can type
graph0 = Example1();
in indicator builder and you will see it highlighted.
When you plot the indicator you will see the graph.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com