AmiBroker/Win32 3.75 & Dlls folder

> > this allows writing/debugging your trading system in Visual
> Basic/Delphi and similar COM-enabled languages

Tz,

with mdk in mstock when we write with the mdk a new function.dll we
put it in a folder called external functions dll, we can access this
new function.dll with the indicator builder.

I want to be sure that with the ADK when I write a new function.dll,
how can I access to this new function.dll ??
I must put it in plugin?, in afl?
I can access this new function.dll with the indicator builder?
but the indicator gives only afl functions isn't it?

Many thanks

Stephane carrasset