From: <b519b@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 02 October, 2001 04:18
Subject: [amibroker] Another Question about workspaces

I feel like I am really lost when trying to work with workspaces.
Here is another problem. I manually deleted or moved a workspace but
I used Windows Explorer not AB to do it. But AB remembers has that
particular workspace on the drop down File menu (item number 5 in my
case). When I click on it, AB says there is no workspace at that
location (which is true because I deleted it with Windows Explorer),
but how do I tell AB that workspace no longer exists and can be taken
off the drop down File menu?

I am beginning to think I have somehow so confused AB that it might
be simpliest to just uninstall it, delete any other files that
remain, and reinstall AB. Of course I would make a copy of my custom
indicator formulas so I could replace these after the reinstall.

Any advise for a newbie lost in AB's file structures.