Re: Australian Stock Exchange data for Amibroker

> Hi James
>
> I use only Australian data.
After lots of problems with Yahoo I swithched to free Australian data
sources. Now I use www.hooyaya.com
Tomasz kindly wrote a script for this site which works very well (I
have tried to attach it to this reply but if I fail, suggest you ask
Tomasz for it).
The only problem with this site is it has stopped including indices.

There is a new site www.cooltraders.net which looks excellent. It
includes indices and even shows dividends. It is the first site as
far as I know to support Ami in Ausralia. Tomasz is working with this
site so hopefully he will produce a new script soon.

Hope this helps, Don.