Downloadquotes.com - Australian and World Data

Hi,

You may be interested in www.downloadquotes.com

This is not free but costs about $70 for 6 months so it's very
reasonably priced bu comparison to any other site.

It a has quite a few advantages

- the data is adjusted for splits and I've found the quality of the
data to be very good.

- you can download history back to 1 Jan 1999 and the name of the
stock is included.

- if you know a stock has been adjusted you can download its history

- if you want I can post the import formats for both the history and
the daily files - although you can configure the daily files to match
an existing format if you want.

- index data is included

- the folks running the site are very responsive to suggestions. XAO
was known as AORD. I asked them to use the standard name and they
fixed this the next day !

Geoff