MSVCRT.DDL error

Hallo all,

I have recently started to experience an error created in
this dll file, each time I exit AMIbroker....At first I thought it may havebeen
something wrong with this version as I have been working on the demo all the
time and eventually downloaded the final release.

After further investigation and searching the web it
turned out that at the same time I also loaded Microsoft Money 99, which
according to Microsoft's web site, replaces this particular and probably other
to with older less stable library files...I was instructed to download the
latest library files, and did so.  installed them - PROBLEM SOLVED
!!!

This e-mail is just for those who are and might have this
problem in the future after installing older software...

Keep well

Louw Coetzer
South Africa