Re: [amibroker] MSVCRT.DDL error

Hello,

Even Microsoft is not perfect :-)
For your information: in the "Getting started"
section of the User's guide
there is a "Troubleshooting" table that
says:

Troubleshooting<FONT
face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<TABLE borderColor=#e3e3e3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 bgColor=#ffffcc
border=1>

Problem
Solution

AmiBroker hangs at startup or frequent
errors occur

Win 95: Please check if you have Internet Explorer 4 or higher
installed (5.5 recommended)
Download and install the latest version of AmiBroker.
Win 95, 98, NT: Install the latest version of the Microsoft
run-time files and operating system components available <A
target=_blank
href="">here.

What is NOT nice is that the installer of MS
Money overwrites the newer library with an older version. (They teach everyone
not to do so and they do it by themselves). AmiBroker installer always
checks the version numbers and overwrites system files
only if they are older (MFC42.DLL and
MSVCRT.DLL).

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A