Re: Australian Stock Exchange data for Amibroker

James,

I am also in Australia and like yourself have tried yahoo.com. While
I am just a researcher at this stage and have not analysed this data
closely, I do note from a manual visit to the yahoo site that Telstra
is around $5, both on thier chart as well as in their historical data
spreadsheet.

However, I observe another (serious) problem with Australian data on
Yahoo.com. The historical data file is usually several days behind!
For example, today is Sunday 30-Sep-01, but yahoo's historical data
file only goes to 24-Sep-01, that is 4 trading days behind!!

This does not appear to be the case with US stock data, so I'm not
sure why this is so.

There are some site that offer free ASX daily data, but not as a
historical file.

I am just sharing your frustrations re getting a good, timely ASX
free site. Thanks.

JonS