Re: DLL interface

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:

> In this e-mail I want to present you some features of a
> DLL plugin interface being developed for version 3.8. I
> would like to know your thoughts about
> it before I close the specification.

TJ,

Thanks for always looking to expand the horizons of AB.

I've played with VB and Delphi; haven't worked with C++ yet.

When you say 'plug-in' are you implying that at some future date
the .dll/COM capability will be expanded from external functions only
to a full plug-in? When I think of "plug-in" I think of a module that
has full access to the program's GUI. For example, the Adobe Acrobat
plug-in for IE works by drawing the PDF file on the IE GUI. Plug-ins
usually can customize the application's menus and toolbars too.

> of C/C++ language. Visual C++ 6 is preferred, however free
compilers like PGPP (GNU) and

Did you intend to say DJGPP?

http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/

Regards,