Tips for Large Imports

Hi,

I hope to import a large amount of data using AB's import wizard. In
total the import may involve 2 to 3 million lines of data (several
years of daily data for about 6,000 stocks). Can I do this in one
step by having all the stock tickers and data in a single file (one
input 750MB file)? Or would it be better to prepare one for each
stock (6,000 input files of about 125K each)? My inclination is to
prepare the single 700MB file unless there are known problems
inporting large files into AB.

Since it will take some work to get the data into either format, I
would appreciate any advice before I get started.

Thanks in advance.