Re: Availability of AmiBroker Developer Kit (ADK)

Dear Tomasz,
Since we share our time and inerests here, my slight
disagreement should be expressed:
a)AFL Library is not a contest
b)All formulas are "most interesting" for each author.
c)I do not believe that bonuses will increase activity
and will produce bright ideas.
Prizes is a bit old-fashion method, times and things
are changing rapidly.
I have a personal question to all of you:
Does anyone spent his time to write an AFL line
targeting to a bonus?
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just one more thing: as I promised the most active contributors
> to the AFL library (at http://www.amibroker.com/library/)
> will receive special bonuses and I plan to give away ADK
professional