>From:
<A title=lcoetzer@xxxx
href="">Louw-Roux Coetzer
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">AMI Broker Group
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:17
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Finacial Results
Window

Attention: Tomasz

I have asked this before and ask again if you could
please check to see if the " Financial Result " window is working...I enter
all the requested figures, and it does not update the PE ratio
????

Also is their no better way to enter all these value of
some or other site from the net than to enter them one at a
time....

Kind regards

Louw CoetzerYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.