AmiBroker and NT Server Enterprise Edition

Is it possible that the AmiBroker installion updates NT system files
that are incompatible with NT Enterprise Server?

After installing AmiBroker and "blindly" saying OK to all file
updates (over-writes) during the installation, my NT Enterprise
Server automatically reboots after displaying the blue screen showing
the memory and NT build version: just loops, rebooting and displaying
the blue screen.

Windows 95 and DOS still run OK on the box.

I'm not sure what the problem is at this point or what caused it.
I don't know that the AmiBroker install was responsible.

Thanks,

Don

dmallin @ attglobal.net