>From:
jmp23834@xxxxxxxx

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 7:49
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Relative
Sttrength
Dima, Thank you
for the response. I think the code you sent is what I was looking for. Being
new to AFL it will take me awhile to understand exactly what it is doing.
Do you currently use this routine for fund selection or are there
better ways to use AB for sector rotation? John Pyle
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.