Screwed S&P chart

Dear fellow users,

I´ve noticed that my S&P chart lookstotally
screwed up:

It shows data even for the year of 2050 which
messes up my moving averages as well (open, high, low and close are all the
same).

The data up to the last day of update looks fine
though - where does AB get this weird data from?

Other charts seem to look fine...

Besides: is there any way of exporting a chart so
as to be able to attach it as a gif file or bmp to an email(then I could attach
it to this message for clarification)???

Thanks a lot

Markus