>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 20016:35
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Screwed S&P
chart

Hello,

You probably imported the data earlier than 1950
using Metastock importer.
As original Metastock
format data used 2 digits for encoding year, the
importer
uses a window technique which treats all
dates yy<=50 as 20yy and all dates
with <FONT
face=Tahoma>yy>50 as 19yy.
As with Metastock 7 (and Y2K patch to 6.5)
Equis started to encode dates >2000
differently. <FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>I guess that I need to tweak the importer again.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE