Re: Screwed S&P chart

2050 prices should be a few magnitudes higher than current and recent
prices. Tomasz may have constructed a path projection for S&P, where
you add your own estimate of long term average trend (based on any
Fib level expansion, 50 year + trend chanel, or dollar dilution rates
which average 7%/annum in United State Central Bank)

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear fellow users,
>
> I´ve noticed that my S&P chart looks totally screwed up:
>
> It shows data even for the year of 2050 which messes up my moving
averages as well (open, high, low and close are all the same).

> The data up to the last day of update looks fine though - where
does AB get this weird data from?

> Other charts seem to look fine...
>
> Besides: is there any way of exporting a chart so as to be able to
attach it as a gif file or bmp to an email(then I could attach it to
this message for clarification)???