More Evaluation Questions

I am posting these here, thinking others may benefit from the
Tomasz, let me know..

1. More often than not, I use a currently held stock as the basis for
relative strength comparisons instead of an index so that I can
compare my buy candidates with what I already own. I am confused how
to best accomplish this with AmiBroker. There are settings for the
relative strength base in Tools/Preferences/Indicators and in
Stock/Categories. What is the easiest way to set the relative strength
base so that it will be used with each stock that is selected for
viewing? I will need to change this fairly often to make comparisons
vs. various stocks and/or indexes.

2. Are there plans to include support for other U.S. quote servers
besides Yahoo? I would like to be able to source quotes from my
broker's (Datek and/or E*Trade) real time servers during the day. I
use a quote retrieval program (Personal Stock Monitor) that allows you
to use these real time servers by entering your brokerage account
number. I could probably export from this program and import/append to
Amibroker, but it would be much easier to it from within Amibroker.

3. When you import data from an ASCII or MetaStock file, where are the
imported files placed? Are they saved in the default database path as
defined in Tools/Preferences/Miscellaneous or in the Amibroker/Data
folder? I still have the evaluation version, but I would like to know
where the data is imported and saved to in the registered version.

4. It would be nice to be able to save the settings on the AmiQuote
auto update screen so that current quotes are retrieved when it is
started. When auto update is started now, it automatically starts
processing historical quotes.

Tim Gadd