Re: [amibroker] Fibonacci (Optical) Illusions

Hello Dimitris,
<FONT
face=Tahoma>

>I am disappointed with this new "illusionary"
tool. It is in direct disagreement
>with the VERY SERIOUS LEVEL of the software I
use.
The problem is that Fibonacci Arc tool isused by
many people and present not only
in Metastock but also in almost every professional
T/A package.

I understand your concern but Fibonacci Arcs work
just like that and I was not able
to implement them in a different way and still
call them "Fibonacci Arcs".

But... with AmiBroker you have a
choice:
there is a new tool called simply "Arc" -
available from Insert menu that is relative
to real date/price scale axis, so it doesnot
suffer from the effect described by you.

So I guess everybody should be
happy now.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A