Re: [amibroker] Price and volume on same chart

Dear Don,

AmiBroker currently uses single scale per chart pane.
Since price and volume data differ in several orders
of magnitude it is not practical to put them onto one pane.

I would suggest to use single pane for price (candlesticks)
+ averages + bands and another one for volume + averages.

(Frankly speaking the main price chart does the trick to
allow volume overlay on the price but it is not coded in AFL)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com