Price and volume on same chart

I'm still new to AmiBroker so this is probably my problem.

I'm trying to have a chart with volume, volume moving averages,
price, and prive moving averages.

I can't figure out how to add volume moving averages to the main
price/volume chart, and I can't seem to get both price (candlesticks)
and volume on the same custom indicator. If I comment out the volume
(graph1 = volume), the price works (graph0 = close; graph0style =
64;), and visa-versa, but if I uncomment both, I get the volume on
the chart, but the price reduces to a single horizontal line at the
bottom edge of the chart.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Malling