viewing symbols in sort order by ERG

I Generate a list of symbols in QP2's HGS Warehouse which is sorted
by ERG. I would like to step through the list and view then in ERG
sort order rather than alphabetical symbol name order.

I would also like to load the HGS Warehouse generated list (200
symbols)into Amibroker, without having to mix them in with the rest
of the symbols in AmiBroker, and then have move them one at a time to
a watch list or a favorites list. I assume there is a way to do this,
but it's not jumping out at me.

Thanks,

Don Malling

dmallin @ attglobal.net