Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Feature Questions

Tim,

Answers to the best of my limited AB knowledge (Tomasz is the man to give
definitive answers):-

1. No. Time frame selected Daily/Weekly/ monthly affects all currently
displayed inner windows and charts sheets together. Might be on the wish
list for future release - I seem to remember this being requested before.

2. Yes. AB has a study() function for user defined lines.

3. I would guess can be done using calculation and study() function.

4. Not that I am aware (see 1).

5. No.

6. Yes. There is a Foreign() function to reference data from other issues.
Also there is an integrated scripting facility which allows you to code in
J/VB script anything which cannot easily be achieved in standard AFL
(Amibroker Formula Language).

7. Not clear what this indicator does. Could you explain in more detail and
maybe post a chart gif ?

FWIW I'm also an experienced Metastock user and IMHO Amibroker is a much
more capable allround product.

John