Amibroker Feature Questions

Before I download and test what looks to be a very exiting new
charting program, I'd like to know if Amibroker can do some of the
things I've always wanted to do in MetaStock. Explanations or
references to explanations regarding the following functionality is
appreciated.

1. Can you display different time frames for the same issue - either
in different "inner windows" or overlayed in the same window? For
example, I've always wanted to be able to look at weekly candles
overlayed/inlayed by a daily bar or line chart for the same issue.

2. Can the formula language explore for crossovers/breaks of manually
drawn trendlines?

3. Can the slope value of a manually drawn trendline be calculated in
terms of percent change per day?

4. Can the time frame of each bar/candle be user-defined, such as a 3
or 10-day bar/candle instead of the standard weekly, monthly, etc.?

5. Similarly, can the day of the week to start and end a 5-day
bar/candle be user-defined? For example, I'd like to display a weekly
bar/candle chart that uses Tuesday as the first day and Monday as the
last day of the week.

6. Does the formula language support calculations using multiple
issues? Could it, for example, rank (through an exploration) the 5-
day rate of change of the relative strength (comparative) line of all
issues in a folder vs. the S&P?

7. Can you calculate/display a Volume By Price indicator similar to
that on BigCharts or MegaTech as a histogram on the y-axis?

Thanks,

Tim Gadd