Re: [amibroker] Re: Bullish Harami(Final ?)

Dear Dimitris,
Sorry that I changed your code without an explanation of what I was
trying to accomplish - and then posting the change as if it was
"better" than your code. I will not do this again.
When I looked at the code and the results, I thought that the goal
was to find out what the gain would be 10 days later after each
harami signal.
Also, I noted that your gains were computed on max values over the
ten day span.
What I attempted to accomplish was to give the 10th day value, and
also give what the maximim gain would have been if we could have
captured it.
As a suggestion, maybe we could have a way to contact original
authors when code is changed, and let that author post changes to
the group if he/she approves.
Once again, sorry.
Frank