Re: Bullish Harami(Final ?)

Dear Frank,
Thank you for your gentle mail.
You may change anything you like. The code is yours since it is
released. The only "permission" perhaps is from Davidīs dog(through
his new translator). As for my Kiki, she said "A reply again?" and
took a short sleep.
And, please, whenever you see anything wrong, just describe what is
wrong. I suppose here is a dialogue forum.
Thank you very much again.
D.T.
--- In amibroker@xxxx, Frank <fesnay@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Dimitris,
> Sorry that I changed your code without an explanation of what I was
> trying to accomplish - and then posting the change as if it was
> "better" than your code. I will not do this again.
> When I looked at the code and the results, I thought that the goal
> was to find out what the gain would be 10 days later after each
> harami signal.
> Also, I noted that your gains were computed on max values over the
> ten day span.
> What I attempted to accomplish was to give the 10th day value, and
> also give what the maximim gain would have been if we could have
> captured it.
> As a suggestion, maybe we could have a way to contact original
> authors when code is changed, and let that author post changes to
> the group if he/she approves.
> Once again, sorry.
> Frank
> At 07:13 AM 8/13/01 +0000, you wrote:
> >Dear Frank,
> >Please look #3744.
> >When presented first gifs, I included EXACTLY the case you refer.
> >The two BUYs are afew days apart. It is on the graph, it has green
> >arrows on the graph, I attached also the Exploration Result where
you
> >can read the dates for adjacent Haramis, I wrote a comment that
the
> >code DOES NOT confuses the Haramis and respond one by one
SEPARATELY,