Outside Data

Hello All,

I have been out of the loop on this board for quite some time now, so
I apologize in advance if I am asking a question that has already
been asked and answered.

I would like to be able to enter some data into Amibroker (somehow)
and have Amibroker plot the results. Is this within the capabilities
of Ami? I have no idea where to start, what if any programming
language that would have to be used, or where to enter data.
Basically, it would be 3 seperate numbers (either pos or neg) each
day and would like it so that the numbers would be stored so I can
have a continuous running graph.

If this works, then in the future I would like to be able to have
Amibroker calculate these numbers from the seperate stocks within an
index so that after I download the quotes and run the program, the
graph would automatically be calculated.

I appreciate any help.

Larry