Re: Fibbonaci retracement remarks+ preference bug remaining

If it helps, take a look at #3362.
The formula may be arranged to produce any Fibonacci level on your
graph.
Example:

R1=1.236;
R2=1.382;
R3=1.5;
maxgraph=10;
p1=peak(h,10,1);
graph0=p1;
v1=trough(l,10,1);
graph2=v1;
graph2style=1;
df=p1-v1;
f1=v1+R1*df;
f2=v1+R2*df;
f3=v1+R3*df;
graph1=f1;
graph3=f2;
graph4=f3;
graph5=close;
graph5style=64;
graph1color=6;
graph3color=8;
graph4color=12;
graphxspace=0.5;

will give the 3 levels of your example.
You may add any other level also.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, lemanioc@xxxx wrote:
> Hi,
> when I draw my retracement from 0% to 100%, I notice it continues
> with 161.8.
> Why does it skips 123.6, 138.2, 150 ? I also noticed a bug on the
> display of the 261% value: it seems fuzzy and difficult to read.
I'm
> not sure its even necessary to push it that far. I would prefer to
> have the intermediate value instead of having it pushing is far as
> 261%.
> It would be good if:
>
> 1) It would extend all the fibonacci ratios by all the intermediate
> values between 200% and 100 and not only 161.8.
> 2) It would be good also if we could have the negative values, on
the
> other side of the 0: -23.6,-38.2......
>
> This would make the tool really complete. Since we can then delete
> individual ratio lines we don't want it should fit anyone's
interest
> of the tool.
>
> Just a little note: the bug of the preference is still there on 65
B.