Fibbonaci retracement remarks+ preference bug remaining

Hi,
when I draw my retracement from 0% to 100%, I notice it continues
with 161.8.
Why does it skips 123.6, 138.2, 150 ? I also noticed a bug on the
display of the 261% value: it seems fuzzy and difficult to read. I'm
not sure its even necessary to push it that far. I would prefer to
have the intermediate value instead of having it pushing is far as
261%.
It would be good if:

1) It would extend all the fibonacci ratios by all the intermediate
values between 200% and 100 and not only 161.8.
2) It would be good also if we could have the negative values, on the
other side of the 0: -23.6,-38.2......

This would make the tool really complete. Since we can then delete
individual ratio lines we don't want it should fit anyone's interest
of the tool.

Just a little note: the bug of the preference is still there on 65 B.
When you play with preference, and click on cancel, it does't cancel
what you just did in the preference session, it cancel what you did
earlier.

Example: I've set preference so first MA would be 20 days instead of
14. Clicked on OK and when back to chart.
Then played with the chart. When back to preferences and clicked on
cancel. It reverted the MA to 14 from 20.
Standard windows cancel only revert current session of the menu
opened, I think the preference of AB should be the same.

Lemanioc