Re: [amibroker] Fibbonaci retracement remarks+ preference bug remaining

Hello,

The tool includes all the levels you mentioned.
It just depends on the direction in which you draw a controlling trendline:

(from 3.55 release notes):
Fibonacci retracement tool enhanced
now works in 4 different modes depending on the direction of trend line drawn:
NE - gives (old-style) retracement in up trend
SE - gives retracement in down trend
NW - gives extension in up trend
SW - gives extension in down trend

Best regards,