Re: List of Canadian symbols ?

Yes, the TSE300 list has sectors and industries in it.
My problem is I don't know how to upload it for you.
I ant't find attachment option option in this group
e-mail.

I only added selected ticker to AB becau\se I couldn't
figure out how to import the whole thing.

I will try sending it to - jon_ca@xxxx

nand

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Dali" <dali_11@xxxx> wrote:
> Nand
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I don't know if this post is off topic. But it doesn't matter to me
either
> you send it to my yahoo email jon_ca@xxxx or directly to this group
so
> other can benefit.
>
> But I am not sure if I was clear enough, I am not looking for any
> Quotes. I'm looking for a list of Canadian Stock's Symbols with the
> associate Sector and Industries Group.
>
> If you have the list of all 300 stocks symbols included in the
TSE300, that