>From:
Dali
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 7:04
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: List of
Canadian symbols ?
NandThanks for your reply.I don't knowif
this post is off topic. But it doesn't matter to me eitheryou send itto
my yahoo email jon_ca@xxxx or
directly to this group soother can benefit.But I am not sure if I
was clear enough, I am not looking for any IndexesQuotes. I'm lookingfor
a list of Canadian Stock's Symbols with theassociate Sector and Industries
Group.If you have the list of all 300 stocks symbols included in the
TSE300, thatwould be a start, specially if Sectors and Industries are
included with it.I also better know where I can find the list so I can
reconstruct mydatabase when the list is updated.Thanks
!Jonathan----- Original Message -----From:
<nkishor@xxxx>To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Tuesday, July 31, 2001 5:14 PMSubject: [amibroker] Re: List of Canadian
symbols ?> Yes, I have the TSE300. If you want this> let
me know how I can attach it herein, or> if I can send it to you
directly at some> email address.>>
nand>>> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "Jonathan Franco"
<jonf_ca@xxxx> wrote:> > I like to know if someone know where
I can find a completes list of> Sectors,> > Industries and
symbols of Canadian traded stocks. Preferably all> exchange>
> but only TSE will be more than welcome l> >> >
Thanks> > Jonathan> >> >> >>