Re: [amibroker] Re: List of Canadian symbols ?

Nand

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know if this post is off topic. But it doesn't matter to me either
you send it to my yahoo email jon_ca@xxxx or directly to this group so
other can benefit.

But I am not sure if I was clear enough, I am not looking for any Indexes
Quotes. I'm looking for a list of Canadian Stock's Symbols with the
associate Sector and Industries Group.

If you have the list of all 300 stocks symbols included in the TSE300, that
would be a start, specially if Sectors and Industries are included with it.
I also better know where I can find the list so I can reconstruct my
database when the list is updated.

Thanks !

Jonathan