>From:
Dimitris
Tsokakis
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 4:35 AM
Subject: [amibroker] NDX, Fib timeand
MACD

If I begin from the March 2000 High, I am quite out of April
2001 low.
(27 days and the worse thing is that the next vertical line
will be much later)
If I begin from minor Sept 2000 high, I buy 5 days
before April 2001 low.
(There is a simple question here: Why I have to buy? Shall I
buy in any
Fib vertical line?)
As for MACD, what is the proposal?
Buy at A, sorry, a whipsaw, buy again at B, sorry, sell at
C, sorry, buy
again at D and this will be your lucky time?
This is not serious.
In other words, the main problem with MACD is the well
known
whipsaws which may cause a great damage, especially if you
are the type
of day-trader who would risk to buy the day
before.
My question for Fibonacci sequences is simple :Where is the
begining of
"time". As I read, at a distinct high or law. Is this
correct?
Any answer appreciated.
Best regards
Dimitris TsokakisYour