Real time VS Intraday ?

Hi,
i read the wish list saying that a real time version was planned.
Will this future release include and store intraday ticks ?

I realize that we could have an Amibroker with intraday data, but NOT
realtime.
This would allow us to backtest strategies intraday, but would not
require a Real time feed.

What do you think Tomasz ? Do you plan to make an intraday non real
time version ? Are there any intraday feeds we could collect at the
end of the day ?

I came to this intraday concept after realizing I would find usefull
to be able to back test intraday, and that it would not necessarily
require real time feed and not much modification to the program.

All thoughts welcome.

Thanks,
Lemanioc