Tutorial service

Hello;

Not to volunteer here but maybe someone other that Tomasz could begin
such a file and others could add to it over time. We could have an
open software type of user tutorial for Amibroker. This could reside
on the Usenet somewhere and be updated every so often with a simple
post. Much like other frequency ask questions are handled concerning
other issues. If someone wants to take a shot at an outline so that
others could maybe start putting in some details please go ahead. If
we have more than one outline then we have more to start from. If so
then maybe I could be a receptive to collecting those ideals and
simply edit the outline and parts that others provide. My email is
slwiserr@xxxx if you want to submit something.

Tomasz has many new features in mind to help us with. A user written
tutorial may help other users better than having Tomasz do it.

Steve