ticker length solutions

Hi, I have some ticker length suggestions
Tomasz sent me a useful AFL for scan and back test
buy=strlen(name())==3; sell=0;
which allows me to move tickers with length 3 to a separate watch list
I can then run scan/backtest against that watch list

The problem I see with using the new script to delete tickers is that the
next time you import, they will appear again. If set import to not add new
stocks, then you will not get any new 3 character ones either. Thus you will
need to run the script every time you import.

My suggestion to Tomasz is that at some future upgrade, modify the import
wizard so that you can either set character length in the 'define field'
boxes or better still, use something like the 'skip first lines' option to
say skip tickers over 3 characters (even better to have this number
selectable).